Wednesday 22 April 2015

Ted Baker Body Spray Review


Ted Baker Body Wear


Hi Lovelies, 
I got given this as a gift from a family member in a bag full of makeup goodies, aren't I a lucky girl?!

About this product...
This smells  like 'paradise on a magic carpet', as it has described on the back of the bottle. Its lychee, peach, plum and mysterious vetiver. 

You simply hold it 15cm's away from your body and spray. You can do this as many times a day as you like, whenever you like. Read the back for allergies and instructions just to be safe, but it really is straight forward and easy to use.

My thoughts...



I think this product is honestly amazing. It smells so pretty, I wear it everyday. It beats any other perfume or spray that I own. If you are trying to impress someone, this is the spray to use. 

I love the colour of the packaging and I really like how small the bottle is, it makes it a lot easier to take with me when I go out, I can just slip it in my bag, or even my pocket, if its big enough. 

If you're not a big fan of body spray but you know someone who is, this would be the perfect gift idea, I think it would make a great stocking filler at Christmas, because its so small and cute. I was certainly pleased when I got given this as a gift. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it, I do love Ted Baker stuff, it always smells so lovely! xxx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig