Sunday 19 April 2015

L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss In 316 Plum


L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss in 316 Plum


Hi Lovelies, 
I decided it was time for a change, so I went out and bought this hair dye from super-drug, feeling in the mood for purple hair. At the time I was unsure about how it was going to turn out because I have light brown hair and I had never dyed my hair before. 

I did the allergy test and was very nervous, but it all worked out fine and I wasn't allergic to the hair dye, which was great news!   


So when I put the hair dye in, it felt cold and it had this amazing smell to it, which I can still smell now even after one wash. 

The colour of my hair looks different depending on the light, so it was very hard to show my friends exactly what colour was. You can see in the first picture that in the daylight it looks very purple, however in the picture below, in evening light, it doesn't look very purple, it just looks brown . However, I do love the finishing colour. 

I recommend this hair colour and brand to everyone who is interested in having purple hair because the colour is a lovely shade.It had no ammonia and it is semi-permanent so it will only last you up to 28 washes. Don't worry about the fact that the box doesn't show you light hair colours at the back, because it still comes out dark enough on my hair colour, which is light brown.

I was very happy with this product and will definitely use L'Oreal Paris hair dye again, for sure. 

XX

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice colour, love your hair :)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ootd-carnaby.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has turned out so well! I've sworn off hair dye after so many disasters haha but I guess semi-permanent colour let's you play around without having to worry about that xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah , even if it goes terribly wrong, it will only last up to 28 washes so it's fine x

      Delete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig